09 Agustus 2008

I'm Back!

09 Agustus 2008
Hi everyone! i'm back now after few months i'm not online in this complicated blog. well, lately i was a lil' busy so, i didn't have time to open this blog. but now, finally i had a chance to update my blog. here are some of my story...

i got 3 weeks school holiday from june up 2 july...
in my holiday, my cousins from america visited me n' my family, they are hannah, jonathan, charis n their parents. i was very confused at the first time i met and talked to them b'coz they speak 100% in english! actually, i could understand what they said, but, the problem 4 me was to reply their question or even talk to them...but, it's getting easier to communicate with them after we got along for few minutes coz they are so friendly and fun! unfortunately they're already back to US now...and i don't know when we will meet again b'coz they are so faaarrrr....from here.

OK then...my second story was...
Hmmm...actually this story happened b4 my first story. it's an obituary...
it's happend at june 5th. that day was thursday, i just got back from an english private lesson. but, when i arrived at my home. i saw my mother standing in front of the door and looks like she's waiting 4 someone. and as i'm getting closer to her, i just knew that the one she's been waiting 4 was me! firstly, she put her hand on my shoulder and told me to not be shocked b'coz cindy was already dead!! cindy was bitten by my german sheperd dog, cherry. uhhhh, it was so miserable.....i took a lot of time to forget 'bout it. and now, it's just fine b'coz my parents had bought me a new dog. it looks quite similar to cindy but it has darker fur color than cindy.

third...
do u guys like music?? well, i guess most of the teenagers love music like i do. listening to music is one my favorite hobby, especially rock music. my parents promised me that they will give me an ipod as a present if i could win the english telling story competition and amazingly i won the competition 4 real! i was soooo happy b'coz my parents finally bought me an apple ipod touch! u know? that's the newest ipod product from apple and that was very cool! since then i don't need to use my phone to listen to music b'coz it needs a lot of memory...!

ok, i think that's all about my story. actually, that's not the end of my stories....i'm still got a lot of interesting stories here! but, i think i'll just write again next time! be right back...

0 comments:

 
WELCOME to my WorLd © 2008. Design by Pocket